Tamara Telesko, Director of Wealth Planning Strategies at TIAA, will speak on the following topics and take your questions:
· Changes from 2021 to 2022 in regulations governing retirees (e.g., changes in Minimum Required Distribution regulations and contributions to IRAs).
· Deductibility of contributions to charity from Minimum Required Distribution.
· Changes in Federal or State estate tax rates or policies that might be of interest.
· The use of trusts to accomplish estate planning objectives.
· For those just planning to retire: (a) a checklist of things to do—Medicare Part B and Part D (regulations governing premiums relating to income level); (b) the importance of estate planning with respect to 403b and IRA inheritance, avoiding probate, and so on.